Pages

Friday, January 31, 2014

First things, first

So it has been decided (mainly by me) that this is the Year of Dating. 

I have been perpetually single for the longest time.  I *have* had long term relationships in the past and I *have* dated people here and there. But I have never, in my life, had the mind frame to date a bunch of people and see what's out there.  I'm going to try to get out of my comfort zone.  'Cause I can't meet the one if I'm not meeting anyone.   


I "accidentally" joined match.com in November.  How does one "accidentally" join match, you might be asking.  I joined several years ago, clearly it worked out for me right?  And I knew that sometime in 2014 I wanted to join again.  So I went ahead and updated my profile since things had changed in the past 3 years.  Well, by doing that, I set my profile to "visible."  The next day I received email notifications that I had gotten 7 match emails.  The only way to read emails through match is to be a member.  So I joined.  Let me tell you, those first 7 emails were very disappointing. 
 
That was in November.  I hid my profile until New Year's then made it visible again. 
 
The rest of this blog will be my adventures in dating.
 
And as one my friends said, "You gotta kiss a lot of frogs..."
 
Apparently I am in the frog phase.

No comments:

Post a Comment